- INFORMATION COLLECTED: The information which Beneration collects through the Websites may include personally identifiable information (“Personal Information“) which refers to information that helps it identify users or viewers of the Websites (collectively, “Users” and each a “User“). The Personal Information includes data such as a User’s name, social security number, street address, phone number, facsimile number, email address, username and password. The Websites allow Users to submit Personal Information in order to contact or communicate with Beneration. If User contacts Beneration through the Websites, please note that Personal Information may be maintained by the Websites. Users are responsible for keeping all Personal Information current and may change any previously entered information through the Websites in the manner set forth below.
- The Websites may also collect data that cannot be traced back to a specific individual (“Anonymous Information“). For example, Beneration may be able to keep count of how many Users have viewed the Websites and specific content therein, or key words utilized to find the Websites, but this information does not necessarily include information regarding Users’ names, street addresses, phone numbers or email addresses. Users who view the Websites but do not enter their Personal Information are generally anonymous Users. Only Anonymous Information and no Personal Information shall be intentionally collected by Beneration from anonymous Users. The Websites may use browser cookies to collect Anonymous Information. The Websites may also incorporate web beacons or similar tracking technologies to allow Beneration to track how the Websites are used. Such technologies are used to collect Anonymous Information, e.g. the name of the User’s internet service provider, the IP address of the User’s computer, User’s browser software and operating system, the identity of any linked-form or linked-to website and other similar information. Beneration may combine a User’s Anonymous Information with similar information collected from other Users to help improve the Websites and services.
- Submitting information via the Internet may not be secure and/or confidential. Users should refrain from sending attorney-client privileged information through the Websites without prior approval from Beneration to do so and should thereafter take into account that Beneration cannot guarantee that such information shall be secure, due to its means of transmission.
- SECURITY PROCEDURES: Beneration undertakes reasonable efforts to operate secure data networks which are protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Beneration undertakes reasonable efforts to review its security and privacy policies on a periodic basis and it may adjust and change the systems as necessary. Notwithstanding the above, and although Beneration is diligent in its security pursuits, it cannot guarantee the success of its efforts.
- SPECIAL CASES: It is Beneration’s policy not to use or share the Personal Information about the Users of the Websites in ways which have not been outlined or described herein without first allowing its Users a chance to opt out or otherwise disallow such unrelated uses.
However, Beneration may disclose Personal Information about its Users or information relating to their use of the Websites for any reason if, in its sole discretion, it determines that it is reasonable to do so, including:
- To comply with laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations or governmental or legal requests for such information;
- To reveal information that is needed to identify, contact or bring legal action against any User who may be violating the terms and conditions of the Websites;
- To operate the Websites properly;
- To protect the Websites and its Users and/or
- To fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities, private-party litigants and others seeking information about its Users to the extent required by applicable law.
- MANAGING AND DELETING USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION: If a User would like to modify or delete any personal information previously entered on the Websites, Use must send an email with the current and updated information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PROTECTION OF CHILDREN: Beneration does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children (minors younger than 13) through the Websites. If the User is a parent and believes Beneration may have inadvertently collected such information from User’s child, please notify Beneration immediately by sending an email to email@example.com.
- CORPORATE TRANSFERS OF INFORMATION: Information about the Users of the Websites, which include the Users’ Personal Information, may be disclosed in association with certain business dealings such as any debt financing, acquisition or merger, sale of assets and in the event of a bankruptcy, assignment for benefit of creditors or receivership in which particular information could be sold or transferred to other parties as an asset.